Entry Level, Wide Format Label Printer
Making Color Printing Affordable
The QL-240 is a cost effective, wide format, tabletop color label production system ideally suited for label printing within the facilities of brand owners, print shops or manufacturers. It is a great starter printer for those who want to start printing their own labels or to introduce inkjet label technology for reducing costs of ribbon, print head and service. The QL-240 is a smart alternative to expensive, pre-printed labels and thermal transfer labels allowing for production color labels instead of one-color or black & white labels.
Designed with the user in mind, the QL-240 optimizes the LEAN process by creating smooth and flexible production in-house with its user friendly interface. A versatile system for almost any market, the printer’s fast speed allows users to reduce inventory and quickly produce vibrant high resolution labels on a just-in-time basis.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (5) individual CMYKK color ink cartridges.
- Print Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec) or 12 ips (305 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 2″ (51 mm) to 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 1″ (25 mm) – 30″ (762 mm)
- Media Sensors: Gap, Reflective (bottom-only), Continuous; Non-adjustable/fixed sensors
- Connectivity: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, RJ-45 connection
- Software: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers,Touchscreen Monitor (optional), NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: QuickLabel® QL-240 CMYKK dye cartridges, 250 mL each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media.
- Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Length: 1″ (25 mm) x 30″ (762 mm)
- Thickness: 4.0 mil (0.102 mm) – 12 mil (0.305 mm)
- Roll Size: 9.8″ OD (250 mm) QuickLabel paper and synthetic labels on 3″ ID (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operation: 41º F to 95º F (5º C to 35º C), 20% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing). Printer should be installed on level surface with no more than 1º tilt in any axis.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz, 2.6A
- Power Consumption: Operating: 260W (max); Idle: 60W (max)
- Dimensions: Printer: 18.9″ x 15.6″ x 11.9 (480 mm x 395 mm x 301 mm); Unwinder: 19.7″ x 19.7″ x 16.8″ (500 mm x 500 mm x 427 mm)
- Weight: Printer and Screen: 97 lbs. (44 Kg)
- Optional Accessories: Automatic Label Roll Rewinder and Premium Unwinder, Touchscreen Monitor
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and consumables)