Premium Secondary Label Printer
The QL-111 was developed specifically for manufacturers and processors who want to make fantastic-looking labels at high speeds.
Printing in 600 dpi, it produces high quality, durable labels that clearly identify products stored in manufacturing facilities or distributed throughout the supply chain.
Ideal for JIT production, co-branding, supply chain and private labeling applications, the QL-111 produces labels with clear-cut text and highly scannable barcodes, durable print and color-fast content. Integration with other equipment and processes is achieved through QuickLabel’s available External Pause Option and the printer’s built-in Command Interface.
The QL-111 is the revolutionary mid-range addition to the QuickLabel printer family that combines excellent print quality with high-speed label printing and low cost of ownership. With the QL-111, you will have the ability to support the just-in-time requirements of your industrial business and label production line.
Perfect for: Shipping & supply chain labels, work in process labels, warehouse labels, Kanban cards, manufacturing and industrial packaging, electrical and hardware parts, secondary labeling, appliance labels and JIT production labels, footwear, lighting components and all types of industrial, commercial or institutional products.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK cartridges
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 2 ips (50 mm/sec) – 8 ips (200 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 0.8″ (19 mm) – 4.2″ max (106 mm); Length: 0.2″ (6 mm) – 30.0″ (762 mm)
- Media Sensing: Gap, Reflective (black mark), Continuous
- Connectivity: High-Speed USB 2.0; Gigabit Ethernet; RS-232 External Control Interface & Protocol
- Software: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
- Custom QuickLabel® software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: QL-111 CMYK dye cartridges, 240 mL each (230 mL usable)
- Maintenance Cartridge: 450 mL full replacement; 360 mL (80%) near full warning
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 1.0″ (25.4 mm) – 4.3″ (109 mm)
- Length: 0.2″ (6 mm) – 30.0″ (762 mm)
- Thickness: 5.7 mil (0.145 mm) – 10 mil (0.255 mm)
- Roll Size: 7.9″ OD (200 mm), 3″ ID (76 mm) core
- Types: Matte, semi-gloss, high gloss papers and synthetics as well as tag stocks and other specialty labels
Environmental & Physical:
- Printer Operating: 59º F to 86º F (15º C to 30º C), 10% to 90%; Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz, 1.5A/0.5A
- Power Consumption: Operating: 268W (max); Idle: 29W (max); Standby: 8W
- Dimensions: 15.2″ L x 22.4″ W x 15.5″ H (386 mm x 570 mm x 394 mm)
- Weight: 52.9 lbs. (24 Kg) without supplies; 56.1 lbs. (26 Kg) with supplies; 68.2 lbs. (31 Kg) shipping
- Optional Accessories: Automatic Label Roll Rewinder and Unwinder, Integral Automatic Label Cutter,
- External Control Interface
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and consumables)
Save Your Business Time & Money
Gain Flexibility, Increase Compliance
Use a Label Printer Made for Your Industry
Warranty and Support:
On-Demand Printing for LEAN Manufacturing
Cut Label Costs by Printing on Demand
Stop Wasting Labels
Printing Durable Labels In-House
Warranty and Support