LYOVAC™ Pharma Freeze Dryer
GEA’s LYOVAC™ industrial-scale freeze dryers are built to customer specifications and are available in production area with 8–55 m² of shelf area and condenser capacities of more than 1000 kg.
The LYOVAC™ Production Freeze Dryer is the ultimate pharmaceutical lyophilizer from GEA, enabling customers to design a machine that meet their specific manufacturing requirements.
- A choice of configurations, such as monoblock or multi-floor configurations
- Individual drying chambers with a recooling system and skid arrangement
- Individual shelf sizes and configurations for trays or vials
- The prevention of sticky stoppers
- A monitored stainless steel stoppering bellow
- Various door options with an automatic locking mechanism, including recooling, slot doors (pizza door) and many more
- Reciprocating and screw compressors systems as well as LN2 cooling systems
- Automatic CIP (clean-in-place) and SIP (sterilize-in-place) systems that offer product protection and prevent contamination
- An automatic WIT (water intrusion test) ensures venting filter integrity
- Proven vacuum pump system technology including dry pumps
- A 21 CFR Part 11-compliant SCADA system to control and monitor reproducible and documented processes
- Solutions for potent products
- In-chamber monitoring of the bellows and condenser
- Full in-factory testing and a comprehensive validation package.
- ControLyo® nucleation on-demand technology
- LYOPLUS™ Process Analytical Technology