Inspection Machine for Prefilled Syringes
K15-C is the machine dedicated to the inspection of pre-filled syringes designed to be inserted downstream from filling and sterilizing lines and upstream from labelling and packaging systems.
Based on a new lean handling system, easy to clean and to mantain, the machine is available in different configurations, covering a productivity from 200 to 400 pieces per minute and a syringe diameter from 6,85 mm to 14,45 mm
A complete set of visual inspections available for particles and cosmetic defect, combined with the application of the latest technologies such as High Voltage, make the K15-C a comprehensive syringes inspection solution.
- Container Diameter: Up to 32mm
- Particles, fill level and cosmetic inspection
- RPV Remote Parameterization & Validation
- Manual loading/In-line connection
- “Fail safe” reject verification system (Optional)
- 21 CFR part 11 compliance for electronic records (recipes, batches/sub- batches, audit trail)
- Ethernet connection
- User friendly interface
- In-line connection to upstream and downstream equipments.
- Leak Detection available for liquid products (High Voltage) [A35 LD]
- Leak Detection available for freeze-dried products (Headspace Gas Analyser)
- Product colour (Spectrometer)
- Product opacity (Opacimeter)