Vial Protect Pack I
You can cover the vial with the resin bottom protector and shrink tack label to reduce the risk of breakage of the vial and contents when the vial falls.
- By covering the vial with a resin base protector and a shrink tack label, the risk of the vial breaking and its contents dispersing when dropped can be reduced.
- As the vial is covered from the aluminum stopper to the base protector with a shirink tack label, even if the vial breaks, the contents are prevented from dispersing.
- By covering everything from the aluminum stopper to the base with a light-shielding film, the formulation is protected.
- After a formulation has been drawn up, a part of the label can be peeled off and affixed to the syringe the drew up the formulation.
- Attachment of the protector and application of the shrink tack label can be performed with a single labeler unit.