Stretch Blow Fill Seal
The PLÜMAT STRETCH BLOW FILL SEAL technology (SBFS) combines the long-proven PLÜMAT bottle-filling technology with the market-established, two-stage blow moulding technology for Manufacture-Fill-Seal processes on flexible or firm PP infusion bottles into one production line.
The integration of the technologies mainly also comprises, in addition to the combination of the filling and blowing machines into one production line, the pharmaceutically-compatible design of the entire machine process in accordance with the applicable cGMP and FDA regulations. In this way, the system holistically fulfils the requirements laid down in future-orientated pharmaceutical production systems.
- Capacity: Up to 4,000 bottles/h
- Container: PP bottles
- Formats: 50 ml to 1,000 ml
- Machine process: Linear
- Separate, dedicated bottle manufacturing process for optimised bottles of a high quality
- During the two-stage blow moulding process, the separation of “injection moulding” and “blow moulding” takes place to enable maximum capacity and flexibility
- Manufacture of the empty bottles in the dry area of the production line
- Separation of the cGMP-relevant part from the rest of the system using dividing walls
- IQ/OQ documentation
- CIP/SIP (125°C) Sterilisable filling system (mass flow | pressure/time | turbine | magnetic-inductive)
- Protection of the open containers through sterile air hoods or in LF (low frequency) areas against contamination