- To reduce hardness in borewell surface water
- Eliminate scaling in metal surfaces
- Removal of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water through ion exchange resin
It is widely used in the aquaculture, food & beverage, hydrometallurgy, metal finishing, chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical, sugar and sweeteners, ground and potable water, nuclear cooling towers, boilers, softening industrial water, semiconductor, power and a host of other industries.
Ultrafiltration(UF) is a type of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces a liquid against a semi permeable membrane.
BENEFITS TO HATCHERY
- Improve Biosecurity in hatchery in terms of removing Bacterias and Viruses, Protozoa etc
- Reduce the heavy molecular weight components
- Lower the dependence on harmful chemicals
- Reduce colloidal silica
- Simplify the Water Treatment Scheme and reduce labor
- Eliminate turbidity, TSS in process water
- Increase in survivability of seeds, which in turn increases seed production
A Reverse Osmosis plant comprises of membranes made up of spirally bound polyamide which are subjected to pressure to complete the process of Reverse Osmosis.
- BWRO – Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis
- SWRO – Sea Water Reverse Osmosis
- To reduce salt & TDS content of seawater & borewell water used in Hatcheries
- To remove biological load