RFS 0300 Flake Ice Machine
Flake ice is small hard bits of ice ideally suited for any “contact” presentation. It forms completely around the contact item and cools quickly.
- Up to 370 lbs. (168 kgs) daily flake ice production.
- High load maintenance free bearing for enhanced reliability.
- Service updates facilitate installation and make cleaning easier.
- Flake ice is perfect for food display, salad bar, and cold therapy/ healthcare
- Ice form around object without bruising and hold object in place without tipping/spilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion
- Model: RFF-0320A
- Ice Shape: Flake
- Ice Production 24 Hours: 70° Air/50°F Water, 21° Air/10° C Water – 370 lbs/168 kgs
- Ice Production 24 Hours: 90° Air/70°F Water, 32° Air/21° C Water – 287 lbs/130 kgs
- Power kWh/100 lbs @ 90°Air/70°F: 5.58
- Potable Water Usage (100 lbs./45.4 kgs of Ice): 12 gal. / 45.4 L
- Condenser Heat of Rejection (BTU per hour): 5,000 (average)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 1/2 HP
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50˚-110˚F (10˚-43˚C)
- Water Temperature Range: 37˚-90˚F (3˚-32˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker
- Water In:
- Min. 14 psi (96.5 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)