LF – SMH
– The Machine is suitable for laboratory applications, statistical purposes as well as off-line testing.
– The Measurement System comprises applying a pressure differential into an airtight Testing Group enclosing the Container (Patent No. 1225063 of 13-9-1988). The test objective is to detect Container leakages by measuring the reached pressure level as well as the pressure change over test time.
– The Measurement System follows the approved industry standard ”ASTM F2338-09”:
> The Test method is a Recognised Consensus Standard by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), effective March 31
2006 (Reference: Federal Register Notice FR Notice (list #014)
[Docket No. 2004N-0226]
- Fully automated test cycle sequencing with Containers manual loading and unloading.
- High leak detection sensitivity.
- Fast, reliable and repeatable results.
- Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
- Compact and robust design.
- Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
- System autodiagnostics available.
- Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Quick change over.
- Low power consumption.
- Storage, maintenance, and download of historical data(production, raw data, events, alarms).
- HMI Real Time display of Testing Cycle diagram.
- Computerised system is designed to comply with FDA 21
- CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.
- Validation Package guarantees complete and efficient regulatory compliance.
- Application: Doy Pack, Ready Meals , Stick Packs .
- Container Filling: Closed, Empty, Filled.
- Container Content: Liquid, Powder, Semi-solid, Solid.
- Machine Type: Laboratory Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods:
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 8 x 8 x 5 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension: 250 x 250 x 300 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: