The Measurement System is based on the detection of the Container flexible lidding material displacement, induced by the Vacuum generation into a Testing Chamber. The deformation measurement is carried out by a dedicated Pressure Sensing System which is in contact with the Container. Container is then classified Conforming or Non Conforming according to acquired lidding movement. The HMI clearly displays on the screen both the test result status and in case of Non Conformity the location of the failure. The Measurement System provides both a ”gross” and a ”fine” leak test detection range.
- Reliability guaranteed above 99%
- Precise detection of micro leaks
- High repeatability
- 1 Universal Test Head for all types of blister packs
- Easy cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Almost maintenance free
- Simple to use
- Low investment cost – Very fast pay back
- Recording and printing of the tests carried out
- Validation documentation to comply with FDA protocols
- Application: Stick Packs .
- Container Filling: Filled.
- Container Content: Liquid, Powder, Semi-solid.
- Machine Type: Laboratory Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods: Lid Deflection
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 5 x 5 x 2
- Max Container Dimension: 215 x 230 x 15
- Testing Heads Number: from 1 to 1