EZ MedPak enables R&D labs to control, design, create and manufacture product specific packaging in a lab environment, without the need to outsource package production. The unit is capable of handling most medical device packaging and lidding materials such as PETG, Alluminium, PVC, Peelable, Paper backed and Tyvek.
Our package design experts can design bespoke product tooling that enables clients to showcase their products to the maximum potential.
- Low volume packaging development unit designed to create bespoke packs for a wide range of medical & surgical devices.
- Can be customised to meet individual customer needs and specifications
- Capable of handling a range of forming materials including PVC, PCTFE Laminates and PETG *
- Lidding options include Aluminium, peelable and paper-backed foils and Tyvek
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) function available as an optional extra
- Ability to create multiple barrier solutions
- Peel or push-through product access options
- Full package design and development service available
- Operating speed of approx. 200 cycles per hour for any single operation*
- Auto safety cut-off via light curtain