Beverage – Process – HOD Systems – Chemical Free Disinfection
Typical process diagram for chemical-free disinfection.
Primary product water disinfection | Firewall replacing chlorine | Process water disinfection | Pasteurized equivalent water |
- Validated to highest regulatory standards including EPA and FDA.
- Accepted by regulators as an alternative to chlorine for primary water disinfection.
- Easily inactivates microorganisms, including chlorine-resistant pathogens, pseudomonas, cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Inactivates heat-resistant spores too.
- Sustainable, cost-effective solution.
- Soft Drink & Juice Industry
- Mineral Water
- RZ 104
- RZ 163
- RZ 300
- RZB 300