The Claranor cap sterilization unit is integrated in the line on the cap circulation chute upstream of the capping unit. The pulsed light treatment gives decontamination levels with a 3 to 4 log reduction in the reference microorganisms.
- The equipment consists of a 44 m high optical unit and an electronic cabinet located next to the line.
- The equipment synchronizes with the line at speeds of up to 90,000 bottles/hour (depending on the size of the cap).
- Its compact size makes it easy to integrate in new or existing lines.
- A double chute version has been developed for treating caps of different diameters.
- The optical unit is fitted with shutters which ensure it is watertight during cleaning of the line.
- An indexing system ensures that the first caps arriving in the duct at the start of the process are treated correctly.
- Claranor can carry out studies for integrating the equipment on existing lines, in order to supply a turnkey solution (retrofit projects).
- Application for sterilization of: flat caps, sport caps, with or without liners/foil, 5-gallon caps, metal crown caps, etc.
- Claranor standard equipment can treat 20 to 55 mm diameter flat and sports caps. For more complex shapes, Claranor develops custom solutions.
- The performance of the technology has been assessed on a wide range of shapes and sizes of caps.
- Fresh Dairy Products
- Drinking Water
- Sensitive Drinks
- Still Drinks
- Carbonated drinks
- Other markets