X-Ray on Conveyors
Xpert Conveyor X-Ray Inspection Systems
Protect food safety and improve quality with the Thermo Scientific™ Xpert™ Conveyor X-Ray Inspection Systems. These high performance vertical x-ray beam (top down) systems perform x-ray contaminant detection and product inspection for bags, boxes and other flat packages, quickly identifying contaminants and quality defects that other systems miss. Xpert Conveyor systems meet HACCP and retailer food safety and quality requirements, can be configured for any application or challenging factory environment, and include powerful software to eliminate false rejects.They can optionally be upgraded to meet IP69K washdown specifications.
Thermo Scientific Xpert Conveyor X-Ray Inspection Systems
- Designed specifically for detecting metal, glass, dense plastics and other foreign objects in large food packaging such as cased, bags and trays.
- Safety features include radiation scatter curtains, LED light pole, multiple e-stops, X-ray key switch, inspection area door lock and safety interlocks on all doors.
- Performs product verification inspections to estimate weight and fill or determine whether a packaged item has missing objects.
- Flexible software design also allows up to eight lanes to be simultaneously fed through the aperture to maximize throughput and reduce cost of inspection.
- Designed to run around the clock in harsh environments.
- Built-in, remote monitoring determines problems quickly