The Thermo Scientific™ Versa Flex and Versa Flex GP checkweighers are designed to improve accuracy and reliability, decreasing maintenance, product giveaway and total cost of ownership.
Drawing from more than 50 years of experience in checkweigher application, design, and use, this newest member of the Versa checkweigher product line uses a new, feature-rich controller and configurable frame design to drive down total cost of ownership for dry package weighing applications.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Weighing Range 10g to 6kg
- Line Speed: Models up to 3.0 kg (6.61 lb) capacity: Up to 95m/min (312 ft/min) | Models over 3.0 kg (6.61 lb) capacity: Up to 90 m/min (295 ft/min) | Pack rates dependent upon package length and weigh table length.
- Product Rate: Up to 250 packages/min (depending on application)
- Product Type: Any, including cartons, bags, cups, bottles, jars, pouches, boxes, etc.
- Product Dimensions: Length: 25 mm to 500 mm. Maximum width 400 mm.
- Accuracy: Random error: to OIML R51 International Standards. European MID Standards and Handbook – 44 U.S. standards or better. Actual accuracy may differ depending upon package weight, speed, stability and roller type.
- Service Specifications Electrical – 110/120 or 220/240 VAC, 50 or 60 HZ, single phase 15 A Max | Air – Dry, 550-690 kPa, 5.5-6.9 bar (80-100 psi) » 1,000 I/min (35 CFM)*
- Overall Dimensions Length: 750 mm to 2000 mm. Width: approx. 845 to 1500 mm depending on configuration.
- Line Height: USA: 650 mm~1100 mm ±80 mm GP model: 630 mm~1150 mm ±50 mm
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Weight Classification Zones 3 or 5 zone selectable.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”APPLICATIONS”]
The Versa Flex and Versa Flex GP are ideal for weighing a wide range of packaged food, pharmaceutical and personal care products in dry environments – from light to heavy-weight packages.