Shrink wrap machines use a flight bar conveyor system that provides a great deal of product versatility for the shrink bundler. Various styled of infeeds and product collation modules are available, including an option for a pad feeder. A wide variety of products can be wrapped in multiple configurations in either clear or printed shrink films, making it an ideal machine for both distribution and retail packaging applications.
- Affordable printed film shrink wrapper
- Run light gauge film for increased material savings
- No vacuum belt and no sealing bar
- Quick & easy changeovers
- Stainless Steel
- Low height, side mounted film
- High product flexibility
- Energy efficient shrink tunnel
- It can run clear, random printed or print registered film.
- Versatile shrink bundler for both clear and printed film applications
- Inline shrink wrapper with a simple belt-to-belt product transfer, designed to provide a bulls eye / sleeve wrap to products.
- These shrink wrappers can be designed to run unsupported, pad supported or tray supported product.
- Forming head inline shrink wrap machines designed for any length product
- Continuous motion, high speed, total closure shrink wrappers
- Intermittent motion pusher machine for total closure shrink wrapping.
- Speeds up to 60 wraps per minute in single lane and up to 120 per minute in dual lane. We also offer a high speed model that can run at cycle speeds up to 200 packs per minute in dual lane applications.