Shrink Sleeving Machine
The Automatic Applicator SLEEVEPRO line integrates a range of models to apply sleeves on any container shape. Ideal for full body, partial body or combined decoration configuration. Robust, reliable and quick changeovers from one format to another.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- Bullet technology
- Perforation systems to remove the entire or a portion of the sleeve in order to open the package or use the product.
- The clapping device is used instead of the standard whip systems on the applicator used to position the sleeve all the way down to the conveyor.
- The Pressing Device is used in conjunction with a preheat device to lock a sleeve into place so it does not slide up the container when package enters the tunnel.
- The sensor will detect whether a label is present or not. If the label is not present, a pneumatic cylinder will knock the container off the conveyor onto an accumulation table.
- The Stand‐Alone Unwind Stand allows the operator to stage a second roll of material and splice the material easily on the splicing table provided.
- Film end detection and low film detection.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS “]
- Sleevepro 150 – upto 150 BPM
- Sleevepro 300 – upto 300 BPM
- Sleevepro 400 – upto 400 BPM
- Sleevepro 600 – upto 600 BPM
- Sleevepro800 –upto 800 BPM