RLD – 400A
The Leak Testing Machine is used for in-line Non-Destructive Filled Aerosol Cans Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process in continuous operation by means of Testing Chambers under Vacuum or optionally Pressure which are installed on to a rotating Central Carousel. Following Leak Testing process, the Aerosol Cans are automatically unloaded from Testing Area and they are managed according to the result. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- Easy management.
- Low energy consumption.
- Testing head movement by cam.
- Low maintenance due to automatic calibration.
- Noise levels well within allowed limits.
- Reliability guaranteed above 99.9%.
- Alarm display.
- Ejection station for bad containers.
- Wide range of optional devices that allow the machine to be personalized based on the specific needs of each customer.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Tested Container: Aerosol, Monobloc .
- Container Filling: Filled.
- Container Content: Liquid.
- Machine Type: Rotative Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods: Vacuum Decay.
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 35 x 35 x 70 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension: 65 x 65 x 330 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: from 8 to 50