RLD 230 – R
The Leak Testing Machine is used for in-line Non-Destructive Container Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process on empty Containers in continuous operation by means of Testing Groups under Vacuum or Pressure which are installed on to a rotating Central Carousel. Testing Groups are equipped with volume reducers for minimising the testing volume in the Container being tested. Following Leak Testing process, the Containers are automatically unloaded from Testing Area and they are managed according to the result. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status. The Measurement System provides both a ”gross” and a ”fine” leak test detection range.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- Easy Management
- Low energy consumption.
- Almost inexistent maintenance.
- Noise levels well within allowed limits.
- Reliability guaranteed above 99%.
- Alarm display
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Tested Container: Drums, Pails, Composite Cans , 3 Pieces Cans, 2 Pieces Cans .
- Container Filling: Empty.
- Container Content:
- Machine Type: Rotative Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods: Pressure Decay.
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 50 x 50 x 29 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension: 350 x 350 x 500 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: from 0 to 0