[popup title=”Open Video” padding=”0″ button=”1″][video_embed video=”” parameters=”” mp4=”http://www.acetechnologiesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/RLD-220_short.mp4″ ogv=”” placeholder=”” html5_parameters=”” width=”700″ height=”400″][/popup]
The Leak Testing Machine is used for in-line Non-Destructive Container Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process on empty Containers in continuous operation by means of Testing Groups under Vacuum or Pressure which are installed on to a rotating Central Carousel. Following Leak Testing process, the Containers are automatically unloaded from Testing Area and they are managed according to the result. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status. The Measurement System provides both a “gross” and a “fine” leak test detection range.
- Tested Container: Pails, Composite Cans , 3 Pieces Cans, 2 Pieces Cans
- Container Filling: Empty.
- Machine Type: Rotative Leak Tester
- Testing Methods: Vacuum Decay, Pressure Decay
- Min Container Dimension: 40 x 40 x 65
- Max Container Dimension: 300 x 300 x 330
- Testing Heads Number: from 8 to 40