The Olsamix equipment is used for pharmaceutical and cosmetic batch production of semi-solids products.
Its mixing system consists of three agitators: an anchor-type outer agitator enabling a bottom-up recirculation a blade-type inner agitator enabling a top-down recirculation a bottom mounted homogenizer enhancing the shearing and mixing effect as well as giving stability to the emulsion
- The anchor-type agitator is equipped with Teflon scrapers whose function is to transfer the product from the inner surface of the mixer towards the inside in a way that accelerates the mass heating or cooling that occurs through the heating-cooling circuit placed in the mixer’s jacket
- The anchor is also equipped with internal elements creating tangent flow lines in comparison to the rotating motion and giving benefits to the center transfer
- The Olsamix is equipped with an internal CIP/SIP system engineered according to GAMP standards. A full set of automatic and semi-automatic receipts are available in order to satisfy most stringent client procedures
- The Olsamix is available in a full range from 5 liter laboratory units to 30.000 liter large industrial equipment
- Olsamix control systems are developed in-house in compliance with 21 CFR part 11. Operations can be automatic/semi-automatic and controlled by PLC and SCADA systems