Bottle Washing Machine
The Rotary Bottle washing Machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multifunctional multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic bottles. The machine operates on the Rotary principle with “GENEVA” mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
The bottles are loaded on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. Specially designed bottle holders provided to hold bottles with varying neck diameter. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
Technical Specification :
Rated speed: 12 Bottles per Minute (1000 ml)
Type of Filling: Gravity
Bottle Material: Glass
Bottle Volume : 200ml, 500 ml, 1000ml
• Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
• Machine is made from AISI 304.
• Geneva Mechanism.
• Five wash with Four inner & one outer.
• Sequence of washes to customer’s choice.
• Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
• Easy to operation and loading and unloading by manual.
• Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, that eliminates carbon plate and
other accessories reduce leakage and maintenance to minimum.
• Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.).
• Bottle guide system especially for lightweight bottle.
• Separate panel control to avoid any short circuit due to spraying of water.