BenchTop Single-Head Leak Testing Machine
- The Machine is designed for Non-Destructive Integrity Testing of Containers.
- The Machine is suitable for laboratory applications, statistical purposes as well as off-line testing.
- The Measurement System comprises applying a pressure differential into an airtight Testing Group enclosing the Container (Patent No. 1225063 of 13-9-1988). The test objective is to detect Container leakages by measuring the reached pressure level as well as the pressure change over test time.
The Measurement System follows the approved industry standard “ASTM F2338-09”:
“Standard Test Method for Non-Destructive Detection of Leaks in Packages”
> The Test method is a Recognised Consensus Standard by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), effective March 31, 2006
- Tested Container: Composite Cans , 3 Pieces Cans, 2 Pieces Cans .
- Container Filling: Closed, Empty, Filled.
- Container Content: Lyophilised, Liquid, Powder, Semi-solid.
- Machine Type: Laboratory Leak Tester
- Max speed:4
- Min Container Dimension:8 x 8 x 5 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension:250 x 250 x 300 (LxWxH)