LF – BURST E
The”LF-Burst-E”is a”destructive testing”machine which forms part of a new generation of off-line or laboratory destructive burst testing for”Aerosol Containers”.
The machine is supplied with the following standard equipment:
- Machine built according to machine norms 2006/42/EC.”
- Machine frame in stainless steel with Lexan panelling and door.
- EMC² Computer with container file data base for management of various types of formats with test parameters controlled directly from keyboard.
- 10” Screen Monitor for displaying of data and testing cycle graph (Pressure vs Time).
- RS-232 connection for dialogue with printer or other personal computer.
- Push-button for cycle start.
- Specially designed testing gripper.
- Electronic operation and control.
- High-pressure water cylinder.
- Water collection tank with submerged pump for refilling aerosol can.
- Safety Chamber.
- Instruction Service manual.
- Dual station cylinder to reach high pressure (up to 25 bar).
- Printer for batch testing data.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- No Programming required to set up.
- No Training Required.
- Easy Installation, set up and operation.
- High Degree of Repeatability.
- Low Operating and Maintenance Cost.
- Low Investment Cost.
- RS-232 port to download all the checking data or to be connected with a local printer
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Tested Container: Aerosol.
- Container Filling: Empty.
- Container Content:
- Machine Type: Laboratory Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods: Not Applicable.
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 45 x 45 x 70 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension: 65 x 65 x 320 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: