LF – 400A
The ”LF-400A” is a ”non destructive” machine which forms part of a new generation of off-line or laboratory leak testing for ”Filled and sealed aerosol cans and sprays”.
The machine is supplied with the following standard equipment :
- Machine built according to machine norms 2006/42/EC.”
- Machine frame in welded steel coated with several layers of high quality paint.
- Push-button for cycle start.
- Adjustable test chamber height according with container dimension.
- Microprocessor based electronics, with container file data base for management of various types of formats with test parameters controlled directly from keyboard.
- Vacuum pump.
- Visual alarm for rejected containers.
- RS-232 connection for dialogue with printer or other personal computer.
- Instruction Service manual.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- Fully automated test cycle sequencing with Containers manual loading and unloading.
- High leak detection sensitivity.
- Fast, reliable and repeatable test results.
- Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
- Compact and robust design.
- Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
- Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Low power consumption.
- HMI Real Time display of Leak Testing Cycle diagram.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Tested Container: Aerosol, Monobloc .
- Container Filling: Filled.
- Container Content: Liquid.
- Machine Type: Laboratory Leak Tester.
- Testing Methods:
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension:
- Max Container Dimension:
- Testing Heads Number: from 0 to 0