Labscale pouch leak test machine
BenchTop Multi-Head Leak Testing Machine
- The Machine is suitable for laboratory applications, statistical purposes as well as off-line testing.
- The Measurement System comprises applying a pressure differential into an airtight Testing Group enclosing the Container (Patent No. 1225063 of 13-9-1988). The test objective is to detect Container leakages by measuring the reached pressure level as well as the pressure change over test time.
- The Measurement System follows the approved industry standard “ASTM F2338-09”:
- The Test method is a Recognised Consensus Standard by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), effective March 31, 2006 (Reference: Federal Register Notice FR Notice (list #014) [Docket No. 2004N-0226]
- Fully automated test cycle sequencing with manual loading and unloading of Containers.
- High leak detection sensitivity.
- Fast, reliable and repeatable results.
- Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
- Compact and durable design.
- Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
- System autodiagnostics available.
- Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Quick change over.
- Low power consumption.
- HMI Real Time display of Testing Cycle diagram.
- Validation Package guarantees complete and efficient regulatory compliance.