The Leak Testing Machine is used for in-line Non-Destructive Empty Aerosol Cans Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process in continuous operation by means of Testing Chambers which are installed on to a rotating Central Carousel and are combining Vacuum in the region outside the Containers as well as Pressure inside them. Following Leak Testing process, Aerosol Cans are automatically unloaded from Testing Area and they are managed according to the result. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status.
- Low investment cost.
- Ease of operation.
- Low energy consumption.
- Almost maintenance-free.
- Noise level well below allowed limits.
- Reliability guaranteed above 99 %.
- Alarm display.
- Tested Container: Aerosol.
- Container Filling: Empty.
- Machine Type: Rotative Leak Tester
- Testing Methods: Vacuum Decay.
- Max speed: 600
- Min Container Dimension: 45 x 45 x 80 (LxWxH)
- Max Container Dimension: 65 x 65 x 320 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: from 15 to 36