Hot melt wrap-around labelling from the magazine
This fully automatic rotary labeller has been specially designed for economical wrap-around labelling of containers made from glass, plastic and metal.
The hot melt labelling with pre-cut labels operates without complicated roller gluing.
The hot melt is applied to the container economically in spots using the GERNEP-HotSpot nozzle system, and the label is taken directly from the magazine.
The end gluing takes place via a continuous vertical end gluing ledge.
With this rational and clean gluing technology you do not just save format parts, but reducing the amount of daily cleaning work to a minimum.
- New GERNEP-HotSpot nozzle system for hot melt application onto the bottle with low glue consumption
- Possibility of spiral or spot application for the start gluing, depending on the shape of the bottle and the label material
- End gluing ledge for perfect gluing of the label overlap
- The closed hot melt system prevents condensation from entering and avoids the continuous cooling and heating up of normal roller gluing systems
- Robust, torsion resistant tripod for the nozzle system with adjusting scales for precise and repeatable glue application
- Optimised brushing minimises spiral offset with long labels
- No bottle – no label – no glue – automatic