Drop Through Metal Detector
The Thermo Scientific APEX 300 offers outstanding performance in a compact, easy to install and use form factor. It protects your brand in a wide range of applications.
Its small size and multitude of form factors make it ideal for gravity-fed applications, VFFS (Vertical Form Fill and Seal) machines, pipeline metal detection and combination systems with checkweighers.
- Multi-coil design with High sensitivity in a compact, easy-to-install system
- Styles for horizontal and vertical product flows
- Unique, icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Autocalibrate functions
- Quality Assurance Test (QAT) and AuditCheck™ features to verify detector performance
- Dual frequency /dual gain operation for application flexibility
- Available with Thermo Scientific™ reject systems designed to your specifications.
- Improve signal levels: Unique multi-coil design makes magnetic flux more consistent in the aperture
- Improved performance: New filtering algorithms for gravity-fed and pipeline applications
- Intellitrack XR (IXR): Breakthrough signal processing for improved performance in difficult applications
- Modbus protocol: Allows for complete remote monitoring and control
- Visual interface: Icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Autocalibrate functions
- Durable: Dent and shock resistant ABS plastic control panel with straightlined, stainless-steel 304 case
- User-friendly interface: Solid-state, touch operation control panel
- Customizable: Styles for horizontal and vertical product flows
- Software enhancements: Optional AuditCheck performance validation system and AnyBus communications modules
- IP69K washdown rated to minimize the cost of ownership