Measuring free available chlorine levels in water using a colorimeter: Pink bottle shows the trace chlorine in the water. Clear bottle shows there is no chlorine in the water after the treatment.
Better than traditional dechlorination methods
- Replaces carbon filters, SBS and other bio-fouling methods
- Small footprint solution
- Clean, safe alternative to chemical methods
- No special logistics for transport, storage or disposal of chemicals
- Reduces Free Available-Chlorine (FAC) and Chloramines to undetectable levels.
Saves time and money
- Protects RO membranes and other carbon-sensitive equipment
- Reduces the potential for RO membrane bio-fouling
- Provides high-level disinfection at the same time
- Soft Drink & Juice Industry
- Mineral Water