Compact O2 / Moisture Headspace Gas Analyzer
It is a non-destructive, non-invasive laser-based inspection technology for measuring the headspace level of gases, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide, as well as monitoring moisture levels. The inspection method is created to meet specific customer requirements offering extreme stability and accuracy in inspection even where the headspace is limited. Bonfig Laser Cube is a compact and lightweight system that is easy to use and set up via integrated PC and any wireless touchscreen tablet. HGA inspection process is based on the Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) method which uses a laser beam to detect the target molecules within container headspace. HGA is therefore ideal for the accurate investigation of:
- Translucent containers
- Headspace conditions for products packaged under modified atmosphere
- Closure integrity in pharmaceutical finished containers
- Non-invasive and nn-intrusive inspection method
- The tecnology is design to make Etalon effect egligible
- Fast, reliable and repeatable results
- Nitrogen purging is not required during oxygen measuring
- Compact and durable design
- Maintenance-free & quick changeover
- Cost-effective solution with low power consumpcion
- Fully automated test cycle sequencing with manual loading and unloading of containers
- Data can be stored and exported (production, raw data, events, alarm)
- Enhanced easy-to-use HMIU integrated functions
- HMI real time display of statistics and raw data
- Computerised system is designed to comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11
- Validation package guarantees complete and efficient regulatory compliance
- Tested Container: Vials, Carpule, Pre Filled Syringes , Ampoules .
- Container Filling: Filled.
- Container Content: Lyophilised, Liquid, Powder.
- Machine Type: Laboratory Headspace Gas Analyser.
- Testing Methods: Headspace Gas Analysis.
- Max speed: Cpm
- Min Container Dimension: 8 x 8 x 25 (LxWxH)
- Testing Heads Number: 1