Bottle and preform necks Sterilization
Claranor equipment for preform neck sterilization is integrated on the preform chute upstream of the blowing step (preform necks), or on the conveyor upstream of the filler (bottle necks). The decontamination levels obtained on preform necks achieve a 3 – 4 log microbial reduction in bacteria and molds (tests carried out by an independent laboratory). The bottle and preform neck sterilization can be added to decontamination of the cap in the context of an ultra-clean line in which chemical disinfectants are not used.
- The preform neck (internal AND external) is decontaminated by pulsed light.
- The body of the preform is decontaminated when it passes through the oven at the blowing step.
- The equipment synchronizes with the line at speeds of up to 90,000 preforms/hour (depending on the diameter of the preform’s neck).
- An indexing system ensures the first preform/bottle entering the equipment at the start of the process is treated.
- Claranor can carry out studies for integrating the equipment on existing lines, in order to supply a turnkey solution (retrofit projects).
- Fresh Dairy Products
- Drinking Water
- Sensitive Drinks
- Still Drinks
- Carbonated drinks
- Other markets