The Thermo Scientific APEX 300 offers outstanding performance in a compact, easy to install and use form factor. It protects your brand in a wide range of applications.
Its small size and multitude of form factors make it ideal for gravity-fed applications, VFFS (Vertical Form Fill and Seal) machines, pipeline metal detection and combination systems with checkweighers.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”SALIENT FEATURES”]
- High sensitivity in a compact, easy-to-install system
- Styles for horizontal and vertical product flows
- Software optimized for gravity-fed and pipeline applications
- Unique, icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Autocalibrate functions
- Quality Assurance Test (QAT) and AuditCheck™ features to verify detector performance
- Dual frequency /dual gain operation for application flexibility
- Available with Thermo Scientific™ reject systems designed to your specifications.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS”]
- Construction: Stainless steel 304 straightlined case, ABS plastic control panel
- Protection Ratings: IP69K, Type 3 enclosure, ATEX zone 22, hazardous location Class II Division 2 Groups F&G
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Electrical Supply: 85 volts to 260 volts AC single phase plus earth ground; 47 Hz to 65 Hz, 100 watts maximum
- Air Supply (for AuditCheck): 5.5 bar (80 psi)
- Product Speed: 0.5 m/min (1.7 ft/min) to 1000 m/min (3,300 ft/min)
- Outputs: 6 Relays outputs; Relays: 250 volt AC 2 amp max. 50 volt DC 1 amp max.
- Output Allocation (selectable via menu): Reject 1, Reject 2, AuditCheck, Fault, Alarm, Warning, QA Lamp
- Inputs: 6 Inputs – Active 12v DC+12 volt auxiliary supply for input sensors
- Input Allocation (selectable via menu): Speed Sensor, Keylock, Product Select 1, Product Select 2, Infeed PEC, Reject Confirmation 1 and Bin Full, External Suppression, External Alarm, External Reset
- Communications: Optional ModBus serial or Ethernet modules